Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Presents, Pudding and Pyjamas

This year we put up the tree and decorations earlier than we usually do. We put them up on the 9th December, which is my sister's birthday , instead of around the 13th because of my sister's birthday. But I'm bored of them already so hopefully they will be taken down soon.

Presents

This year I wasn't woken up at some unreasonable hour, like 5 am  by my excited sister and brother. This year I was woken up at 7 am, by my brother who came running in to say Father Christmas had been. We then opened our stocking presents together and I got some lovely earrings, 3 headbands and a balsa wood aeroplane (all three of us got them) which we then put together and then took apart to find there that extra bit went.

After this we went down stairs to open our main presents with our parents. I loved the presents I got from everyone. From my brother I got a white tee- shirt, from my sister I got a purse which I was in desperate need of, and then I got another green khaki top with a skull on it, The Big Bang Theory seasons 1 -4 box set, the most recent Charlie and the Chocolate Factory film, 4 books from the Medusa Project series (a brilliant series that I would recommend to anyone), the new Taylor Swift album, Red, and Now That's What I Call Music! 83. Then I got a gift card and some money which will go towards more books, DVDs or clothes as I haven't decided which yet :)

Pudding

This is all about the lovely Christmas foods we ate all day yesterday and today but I needed another word beginning with 'P'.

I started off the day by eating chocolate coins, advent chocolate, and Haribo jelly sweets. Not all at once that would just be greedy.

Then at about 2 we had our Christmas dinner, which was very nice and festive. My mum made the roast potatoes differently this year and they were absolutely delicious. The whole meal was fantastically brilliant in every single way!!

Pyjamas

We all got ONESIES!!!!!!!!

I got a reindeer onesie!!! My sister got a Dalmatian one and my brother a Gorilla one and we put them on immediately after we open them. It's funny when we walk about in them as the legs are too long on them so we tend to trip over or walk around holding them up as to not trip over.

We wore them all day, even when we watched the Doctor Who Christmas Special.

The DW special was EPIC!!! I don't actually have the words to describe how excellent it was!! The twist was amazing and totally unexpected. I can't wait to see how the writer's are going to develop Clara's story (I don't know if that's going to be her name throughout the whole time she is the companion and if you have seen the episode then you'll know why)


Hope you had a great Christmas!!

Happy New Year!!!

Gosh two big celebrations within a week of each other why is it planned like that

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!!!!

Bethan






No comments:

Post a Comment