Monday, December 17, 2012

Doctor Who Christmas Special 2012

Wow!! I've been doing a blog for over a year now so I thought I'd go back round in a wide circle and do another Doctor Who Christmas blog.

This year there will be no Amy in a short skirt or our Roman to save the day :( but we will be introduced to the new companion, Clara, played by Jenna Louise Coleman, who also played Oswin Oswald in another episode of DW.

Within the episode titled, The Snowmen, we should see a new interior to the TARDIS and a new companion with it. The episode is set in the Victorian age and the Doctor is  ''Retired'' but from what is the question that will soon be answered.

There will be snow men, there will be chaos and there will be the Doctor to save the day (hopefully). Ian McKellen will voice these Snowmen.

I can't wait to see this episode and I haven't seen any of the trailers or special previews but from what I've hear it will be a brilliant episode however much we miss the Ponds. As I haven't seen anything yet I can't make any predictions like I did last year and the new companion is introduced so we don't know much about her at the moment.

8 days and counting

Merry Christmas!!!

Bethan

No comments:

Post a Comment